As we prepare to flip over our calendars to a new decade, East Bay Dog Spot wants to wish you and your family (fur and otherwise!) the happiest of New Years. We hope 2020 is going to be everyone’s best year yet!
As we say goodbye to 2019, East Bay Dog Spot has so much to celebrate!
- It was a banner year for us helping people train their dogs
- We graduated our second Therapy Dog class
- We were a spotlight vendor at Dog Dayz at Liza Jackson Park in Fort Walton
- We moved into our fourth year of operation in Gulf Breeze and Navarre
- We welcomed clients from as far away as Gulf Shores, Perdido Key and Crestview
- And we added our first assistant trainer to our staff: Debby Zangari
Trainers Have New Year’s Resolutions, Too!
Would it surprise you to hear that we stay so busy with other people’s dogs we sometimes overlook our own? So here are a few of my goals for 2020 with Palafox, Navarre and Cordova Mall:
- Find new places to go on our walks
- Teach each of our dogs a new trick
- Say “Yes, let’s play!” more instead of “Sorry, I’m busy” when they bring me a toy
- Always keep my training as fun as possible
- Brush their teeth more often
- Continue competition agility training with Cordova
Now what are YOUR dog goals and resolutions for the new year? Please share!